Marcus Networking strives to provide a fun, challenging, and rewarding work environment for our employees.
Structured Cabling TechnicianFull time
Duties and responsibilities of Structured Cabling Technicians:
- Install cable tray and supports correctly.
- Rough in various types of cable above ceiling or raised floor.
- Set up cable reels or boxes in preparation for installation.
- Dress cables in pathways and work areas.
- Dress cable down a wall and/ or thru modular furniture.
- Install cut outs, install faceplates, and terminate jacks.
- Assemble racks and or cabinets.
- Terminate FIBER, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A, RG6, RG11 jacks. Mount faceplates and surface mount boxes correctly. Adhere to labeling standards.
- Develop basic skills in terminating patch panels and wiring blocks.
Job requirements for Structured Cabling Technician:
- Must be able to work in a construction area at heights, on a ladder and confined spaces.
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Must be self-motivated and professional.
- Must be able to work flexible hours or shifts.
- Valid Driver Licensee
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays, and Vacation
- 401K plan
- Pay – Based on experience
To get started, qualified individuals should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!