EMR / EHR / PM
Approximately 159,484,792 people have been affected by 1,635 HITECH Act breaches through Aug. 17, according to a HIP/SA analysis of data released by the HHS Office for Civil Rights (OCR).
Are you Compliant?
Marcus Networking can play an important role in helping you achieve standards compliance and maintain the integrity of your IT infrastructure. Figuring out how to comply doesn’t have to be complex and expensive. We’re already familiar with the standards and our complete managed services model enables us to quickly identify any areas of your IT network that are not yet up to standard.
Projects & Support
• Average hold time is under 1 min. and most problems are resolved in 10 min.
• 24/7 Help Desk for emergency situations
• Providing technology assistance to medical offices for over a decade
• Adapting to the ever-changing technology needs of Healthcare
• Cost-effective solution to your IT staffing needs
• Full-service technology solution
• Single source provider—no more sitting on hold with your PM or EMR vendor!
• Experience with multiple database conversions and practice mergers
• Conversion experience from one EMR platform to another
• Setting up interfaces with Labs, Equipment and Patient Portals
MNI works with the following EMR Vendors:
- GE Centricity
- IMS (Meditab)
- Meridian EMR
- Netsmart Avatar
- Practice Partner