About Marcus Networking, Inc.
Established in 2002 by Eric Marcus, Marcus Networking is a family owned and operated business. We are licensed, bonded and insured, carry State of Arizona fingerprint clearance cards, government credentials (FBI and DEA), and Arizona and California Low Voltage Contractor Licenses.
MNI serves clients throughout the United States and Canada, with primary business in Arizona and California. Representing a variety of industries such as medical & legal, manufacturing & retail, produce & finance, schools & nonprofits; we take pride in keeping our work local and not outsourcing.
While most businesses must call multiple vendors to find technology and telecom solutions, we can serve as your single partner to eliminate that chore. While technology is ever-changing, we will continuously adapt that technology to meet your business demands. We understand technology and telecom and how it ties together to allow for more effective solutions for your business; and are committed to saving you time and money and adding value to your company. Creating innovative technology and telecommunications solutions is our passion, not just our job.
At Marcus Networking we are dedicated to providing 'The Best Customer Experience Possible'. I want every customer, every day, to see the value and partnership that MNI provides.- Eric Marcus CEO
- Phoenix Business Journal Best Places to Work 2012
- Generation Next 40 Under 40 2014
- Phoenix Business Journal Top Telecom Contractors 2015
- Phoenix Business Journal Book of Lists 2015-2016
- Phoenix Business Journal Top Telecom Contractors 2016
- Phoenix Business Journal Top Computer Consultants 2017
- Phoenix Business Journal Best Places to Work 2017
- Phoenix Business Journal Book of Lists 2017-2018